Norms -Behavior to Technician
|Previous Page||Home Page||Next Page|
The lab technicians would to know that what are the duties & behaviour of the Lab Technician-
- Punctuality at workplace is very important.
- Neatness & clean clothes, using the lab coat is also important.
- Arranging the glass wear, needles, chemical bottles at proper place is also very important. Giving proper instructions to the patients while sample collection will help for accurate lab results.
- Wash the hands after completing the test. Bringing eatables in the lab should be strictly avoided.
- Honesty & clean practices while carrying out test is very important.
- If there occurs any mistake by the technicians while carrying out the procedure it should be repeated; do not disclose any confidential information about the patient reports to others.
- Put off gas connection, electric connections & other electric instruments, water taps before closing the lab.