In previous lesson we have studied about simple circuit, types of circuit, their characteristics, ohm’s law & its applications, series and parallel circuit. Do you know that we always need some types of conductors and insulators to produce electricity, to transmit, to distribute and to use the electricity. We will discuss the conductors, insulators, wire and cables in this lesson.
After the going this lesson, you will be able to:
- define conductor, conductance, resistance
- classify different types of conductors
- define types of wires and its uses
- identify different types of cables
- differentiate conductors splices and terminals connections
- define types of terminal